Apr 7, 2010

Greetings from Hachioji

Greetings from small hills with forests, roofs of tiny houses, blossoming sakura trees, people with umbrellas and a black and white cat I just met here at my school area. Also greetings from tokyo, tokyo, tokyo with everything. And greetings from my neighborhood, quite small and calm, with mountains very close. I will show you later when I can and tell you more stories. Have a lovely April!

11 comments:

  1. this sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi oikein hyvin siellä ja piirrä kulmia ja nurkkia ja sisäpihoja ja bambuja ja sitä mirriä! Ja tietenkin ennen kaikkea niitä vuoria.

    Voih!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great april, too - enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope to hear from you soon, dear hanna

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am curious to see which picture you will bring back from there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be the absolute best time to be in Japan - sakura blooming everywhere. I visited a few years ago when the trees were just starting to turn red and yellow for autumn - and though I loved it I think would have preferred just a bit more to go in spring. ^^ How exciting to relocate there, I hope you enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jessica, its feels good too. i hope to tell you more about it.

    anna emilia, joo taidanki piirtaa! nyt en oo viela malttanut olla paljoa paikallaan, kun katsellut uusia juttuja. tanaan haluan ehka menna kirsikkapuun alle olemaan ja syomaan jatskia.

    irene, thank you. i try my best.

    oly, you will you will!

    caterine, many many pictures i hope!

    rowan, maybe its not possible to say which one is better but spring seems very nice and i hope you get to see it too. thanks for the wishes, and nice april days to you where ever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kiitos terveisistä! tunnelma välittyi niistä tänne asti:)
    terveisiä täältä, ensimmäisiä kevätpäiviä, näin juuri västäräkin ja eilen leppäkertun..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outi, västäräkki ja leppäkerttu! Siellä on jo ihan kevät, jee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oijoi, kuulostaa ihanalta. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joo Emmi! Jeeeee. Terkkuja Panamaan!

    ReplyDelete