Jun 22, 2010

Leftovers




So my hands are very busy these days.
It's good but sometimes I get too tired.

I'm working with an exhibition and with a book. And school. I will tell you more a bit later!

So the next weeks will be even more busy for me. Wish me luck and happy thoughts, I will need them. I hope light summer(or winter) days to you! And thanks for all the blogs of yours, you make things better.

13 comments:

  1. i like those colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So go on with the smile on your face and a lot of pleasure for all your works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck Hanna...
    Your work is so poetic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all your projects... I am looking to see more of them here... I am especially curious about a book... I hope you'll sell it online as well...

    I'm sending you tons of positive and creative energy... You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you'll do it! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hanna, really lookforward to seeing and hearing about your projects. i hope i can last in this heat long enough to visit your exhibition. i hope you get the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks exciting! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whitney, :) i like them too.. somehow happy.

    anne, thank you thank you. i keep this in mind!

    lili scratchy, thank you! i'm happy to hear this from you.

    naa, thank you again for the wishes. i had to beg for little support and now i'm happy to have such. the book is not about my work, it's a project with many people. but i will show you later!

    irene, thank you! i'll keep these wishes with me.

    melinda, i hope so too that you can. today it wasn't so hot, but enough! and thank you for the wishes, i can't go far without resting. at least now i feel good about working. hope it stays that way. i'm happy to tell you more later.

    steph, thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't exhaust yourself, enjoy what you do and can't wait to see more of them. Take care in Japan. Yanyan

    ReplyDelete
  11. lotte, thank you!

    yanyan, thank you. i know and i try. so far it's going well. i try to have rest and other things to think about too, or not to think about anything! happy summer days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck! onnea, iloa, värejä ja ajatuksen vapautta:)

    ReplyDelete