Aug 6, 2010

At night




Still I don't understand where I am or how to be in this place. It's easier and especially beautiful during the nights. In my dreams I'm still in Japan. During the day I feel like at home in other people's homes. When I arrived in Helsinki in the middle of the night the sun was just setting, everything was dark blue and smelled like the sea and the trees and I ate ice cream. Today I will travel a bit more north to the place where I will be swimming every day. Hope the lake will take away my flu.

7 comments:

  1. oh, have a great time up in the north and get well soon! great shots, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a way to settle soon. and enjoy the warm weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will adjust soon... or maybe this change will help you to notice things you haven't before. You know what I mean?
    Get well soon*

    ReplyDelete
  4. okaeri nasai. mene sinne uimaan sitte. ehkä vilustuminen on just sellaista. että kun se menee ohi, niin on siirtynyt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful images, i do hope you will be okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i just found your blog and wanted to say thay i absolutely love your work and photos! everything is sweet and simple but interesating and eye-catching. congratulations!


    (i'm a fan!) :D

    ReplyDelete