sen täytyy kyllä olla niin toisenlainen maailma. sen näkee jo valoissa, väreissä ja varjoissa. se on vaan eri. joskus pitäisi kyllä tehdä retki tuommoisiin maisemiin.
nsm, yes, we took an extempore route down from a small mountain. beautiful all the way down, side by side with this small river.
outi, katselin kanssa tuota valoa. minusta siellä on jotenkin vaalean keltainen valo, ehkä muuallakin etellämmässä on. oispa kiva päästä taas retkeilemään.
schorlemädchen, thank you maria. the first one is taken by J. writing a letter there, i think. hope you are enjoying the autumn.
waou you linked Hello Sandwich! You're so sweet! You're my idol! I loved your show in Tokyo recently! I hope I can meet you next time you're here in Tokyo! Love Love Hello Sandwich xoxo
ハローサンドウィッチ, oh thank you, very sweet! i hope to meet you too, and hope it will be soon! happy greetings to tokyo and hope you have some lovely tsuyu days there!
Hi Hanna. I made a little post on your beautiful sokeri-towels on my blog: http://www.finurlig.net/2011/06/hanna-konola.html - hope it's ok! Inger Marie
What a beautiful place,in the second picture.
ReplyDeletewow.
sen täytyy kyllä olla niin toisenlainen maailma. sen näkee jo valoissa, väreissä ja varjoissa. se on vaan eri.
ReplyDeletejoskus pitäisi kyllä tehdä retki tuommoisiin maisemiin.
these are beautiful Hanna...love the first one in particular.
ReplyDeletensm, yes, we took an extempore route down from a small mountain. beautiful all the way down, side by side with this small river.
ReplyDeleteouti, katselin kanssa tuota valoa. minusta siellä on jotenkin vaalean keltainen valo, ehkä muuallakin etellämmässä on. oispa kiva päästä taas retkeilemään.
schorlemädchen, thank you maria. the first one is taken by J. writing a letter there, i think. hope you are enjoying the autumn.
remember me a little lord of the rings you know.
ReplyDelete:)
▲▲▲
franka
waou you linked Hello Sandwich! You're so sweet! You're my idol! I loved your show in Tokyo recently! I hope I can meet you next time you're here in Tokyo!
ReplyDeleteLove Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo
ハローサンドウィッチ, oh thank you, very sweet! i hope to meet you too, and hope it will be soon! happy greetings to tokyo and hope you have some lovely tsuyu days there!
ReplyDeleteHi Hanna. I made a little post on your beautiful sokeri-towels on my blog: http://www.finurlig.net/2011/06/hanna-konola.html - hope it's ok!
ReplyDeleteInger Marie
inger marie, thank you! very much ok and very sweet of you too. greetings!
ReplyDeletelooks like you've been adventuring! how nice :)
ReplyDelete