It's my swimming place.
crazy!
no way !i shall send you some colorful things when i'll be back to my city !happy sunday dear hanna :)
Oooh, I love that top photo especially. Glad you are back to tip-top shape...no more flu...however, I did notice from your "flu photos" you have that Marimekko Dress I've been coveting for years!
♥ beautiful place ♥
it's so wonderful to see you have a bog too! (:
THis is beautiful!!
wonderfull photos!!
yes i like this place too, winter or summer :)
love the blank first picture. The little details do make it into a swimming place.
crazy!
ReplyDeleteno way !
ReplyDeletei shall send you some colorful things when i'll be back to my city !
happy sunday dear hanna
:)
Oooh, I love that top photo especially. Glad you are back to tip-top shape...no more flu...however, I did notice from your "flu photos" you have that Marimekko Dress I've been coveting for years!
ReplyDelete♥ beautiful place ♥
ReplyDeleteit's so wonderful to see you have a bog too! (:
ReplyDeleteTHis is beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewonderfull photos!!
ReplyDeleteyes i like this place too, winter or summer :)
ReplyDeletelove the blank first picture. The little details do make it into a swimming place.
ReplyDelete