Perfect also :))
like the word Tikku, don't know what it means but it sounds like the sound rain makes when it falls down, really nice
I agree with Studio mhl
i'm the second one to agree.
thank you! yes, i think tikku sounds like rain and also similar to some rain words. i like the word too. it actually means something like a small stick.
looks to me like stars at night taken with an long aperture..
Wonderful !
hi hanna! i drab by here via monaka! nice blog! and lovable works:)
I remembered this from my last visit, I came here again today just to see it again, it really caught my eye.
this is so lovely.
I like it. It is so lovely. Makes me smile.
Perfect also :))
ReplyDeletelike the word Tikku, don't know what it means but it sounds like the sound rain makes when it falls down, really nice
ReplyDeleteI agree with Studio mhl
ReplyDeletei'm the second one to agree.
ReplyDeletethank you! yes, i think tikku sounds like rain and also similar to some rain words. i like the word too. it actually means something like a small stick.
ReplyDeletelooks to me like stars at night taken with an long aperture..
ReplyDeleteWonderful !
ReplyDeletehi hanna! i drab by here via monaka! nice blog! and lovable works:)
ReplyDeleteI remembered this from my last visit, I came here again today just to see it again, it really caught my eye.
ReplyDeletethis is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI like it. It is so lovely. Makes me smile.
ReplyDelete