Feb 18, 2010

Winter




Came here today, to my second home, where I lived 19 years.

18 comments:

  1. Hei Hannanen,

    Oi mikä taivas.
    Toivottavasti sait pillimehua junassa.
    Mukavaa kotioloa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder how its like to grow up in a place like this. so different from my background:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anna, kiitos. täällä on aika mukava olla. eilen oli vähän aikaa kaikkia lilaa ja vaaleanpunaista. hyvää viikonloppua tampereelle!

    irene, it was like this for a short time before sunset, everything blue, lilac and pink.

    yu, i've been thinking about it too, how it is to grow up somewhere else. would like to know that too.

    marie and lotje, it was very nice to go walking and find the sky and forest like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiitos! hi Hanna, I've been following your blog for a while, I love your delicate drawing, and today, I saw this wonderful pink sky and decided to drop a line. I live in Brazil and right now is something link 40 º outside, nothing could be more different than your landscape! I've been in finland in 2008 and I just loved! I stayed in Suommelina, and it was just a dream. In Helsinki I could see how high are the standarts of illustrators and visual arts in Finland. I hope I can come back. Best wishes from a tropical São Paulo, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i love the photo with your (?) hand.

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi elisa, the weather is very different indeed, it has been -30 to -20 degrees celsius here, and tonight we are waiting for stormy winds and more snow. the wind is shaking the trees to drop their snow already. it's hard to imagine the weather in Brazil now but nice to think about. greetings all the way to São Paulo!

    have a good sunday with small surprises, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like a fairytale, and even though I'm longing for spring, I would love to see it in real, it looks so calm

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just wanna say "wow"... last photo is just masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! love the middle image.

    ReplyDelete