Feb 21, 2010

Branch



My mother (on the right).
Branch in the forest yesterday.

Rosemary potatoes in the oven. Then I will go walking in the wind, it's a bit stormy even.

15 comments:

  1. ihan mielettömän hieno tuo albumikuva. kyllä on kiiltävät uuninluukut siinä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heippa Hanna viikonloppureissussa,

    Jännä kuva, erittäin mukava. Kaffin kaatajat järjestyksessä.

    Tuo valo hangella aloittaa kevätlevottomuuden. Oih ja voih ja tuli kasa esitteitä Norjasta ja Islannista ja muilta niiltä main, miten voi olla haaveilematta!

    Mutta onneksi te pääsette hiukka pitemmälle retkelle. Odottelen puolestasi jo (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. the old family photo looks fantastic (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. heippa satu, kunpa löytyis negatiivit tuosta! se on minustaki aika ihana. se on mummola.

    .

    heippa anna, näyttäis että on tulossa mukava kahvihetki!

    oi voi, minullekin tuli eilen tuolla kävelyllä vähän kevätlevottomuutta. mietin jo pajunkissoja ja semmosia. kunpa pääsisit reissulle norjaan tai islantiin, se ois hyvä! mutta kyllä se haaveilukin jo mukavasti jännittää ja odotus on hyvästä luulen. niin varmaan meidänkin matkan odotus, ekaa kertaa sinne matkataan!

    .

    polly, yes it makes me think about how it must have been. probably i imagine it really differently, but i don't mind so much about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's always great and interesting to have a look at old family pictures and to see how our parents used to live.
    would be nice having rosemary potatoes in my oven as well as I'm getting hungry now. but as I don't have any potatoes at home right now I'll probably cook some dried tomato risotto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful that first photograph!
    hope the snow is gone by now over there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hieno albumikuva. tuollainen puu-uuni oli mummolassa, olispa minullakin.
    kauniita talvipäiviä sinne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first photo is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. schanett, yes they lived so differently. at least mine did, it's difficult to imagine. dried tomato risotto! sounds very good.

    mieke willems, thanks but no way the snow is gone yet. we have so much of it, but i had a nice time skiing.

    outi, niinpä. puu-uuni olisi hyvä ja sen ritinä ja tuoksu.

    bri, thanks. i really like it a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rosemary potatoes sound so good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the drawings! Beautiful family picture and trees and snow. I have not seen a real winter since we moved out of Finland 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lina, then i hope some rosemary potatoes for you too. The smell of them makes you smile.

    Yanyan, thank you! I have waited for this kind of winter for some years too. I hope you have had a nice winter even though its been different. Now I'm welcoming spring and waiting for the sun, with small spring steps they are getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eksyin blogiisi jostain sattuman ihanasta oikusta. Täälläpä on mukavaa. Kauniita töitä ja kuvia :) Tulen varmasti toistekin vieraisille.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful picture of your mother!

    ReplyDelete