Apr 24, 2010

Saturday






It's been a good Saturday. And tomorrow is my birthday! Early in the morning we will take the train somewhere with some food packed in our bags. I'll miss my friends on such a day. But I'm looking forward to getting to know new people here, and I've met nice cats also.

19 comments:

  1. voi miten kauniita hienoja kuvia! kiva päästä kurkkaamaan sinne päin maailmaa:)

    Oikein paljon onnea ja iloa huomiselle sankarille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your drawings. I seriously hope that you'll once published a book with them.
    Enjoy your b.day tomorrow, I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mukavia lauantai kuvia. Hurjan paljon onnea huomiselle ja hauskaa eväsretkeä Hannalle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hanna! hope you are enjoying tokyo. i love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy birthday dear lovely hanna

    :)

    i wonder where will you go picnic today with your new friends

    the weather seems to be nice today, i wish you all have a very nice and fun time

    happy birthday !!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. outi, kiitos ihanista terkuista. ja ajatuksena on laittaa tänne kuvia aina välillä, niin ehkäpä näette lisää!

    naa, thank you for such nice wishes. maybe there will be a book, i hope. best wishes to slovenia!

    anna emilia, kiitos onnesta! otin sitä mukaan retkelle ja tuon takaisin terkkuja vuorilta!

    yu, i am! so many things here(or in japan generally) that i want to keep with me. things that somehow feel like me.

    oly, ooh thank you for lovely wishes. i was visiting mountains and went to see fujisan! i will show you something later i think. i hope you had a nice day and weather too, not so far away from here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hanna hei! paljon onnea tänään ja hyvää synttäriä sinulle! haleja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos. i love the greenery in the 2nd to last shot. happy birthday :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday hanna!!! hope you have a good time over there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now it's sunday so...happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A happy birthday for Yesterday, I hope it was a nice day?

    all the best

    lotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. how excating!! you went to Tokio!?
    I hope you had a gread birthday in this new town and with new friends and japanese traditions...

    I'll have my birthday in these days as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous and creative space you have developed; thank you for sharing!

    If you’d like, please stop by my blog for a chance to win a fine art photographic giclee print...by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful drawings (esp pom poms) looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am very late.. but i hope you had a great day!
    i love your drawings -)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lotte, thank you, it was a happy one! spring greetings to you.

    schanett, happy happy birthday! and thank you! we are spring girls then.

    walter helena, thank you. nice that you liked to visit here. i will go to see your photos!

    anni, thank you. bon bons are fun most of the time at least! happy you like them.

    marie, thank you dearly. it was a good april day. hoping a nice weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fujisan !!!!!!! i wish i could go see him someday ! it's so so hot today here, the night market in my area is fulled of people ! summer is not too far !

    happy happy weekend, dear hanna

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wishing you a belated happy birthday, glad it was a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete