



Just a few more pictures from the exhibition by Hana and me. Thanks for everyone who visited and wrote and thought about us. Now, good night from rainy Helsinki.
Aug 24, 2010
One month ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Just a few more pictures from the exhibition by Hana and me. Thanks for everyone who visited and wrote and thought about us. Now, good night from rainy Helsinki.
so wonderful! I really wish I could see this in person. So simple and poetic. Congrats again and I hope you don't find my admiration cheesy or anything. :)
ReplyDeleteGood night... I hope it will rain here as well... I think I just saw a lightning far away...
great pictures, i wish i could have been there, too! i especially love the blue work the third picture very much (do you sell it?)! the light in the last picture is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love really very much your work !!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see the exhibition in person! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these photos ! I am always interested to see works in exhibition :) And I like yours very much
ReplyDeleteHello Hanna!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED your exhibition. There were so many works of you and Hana's which I wanted to buy if I could afford, but I am still hoping one day i can have one or two of them to hung in my room :)
hiki
xx
Hassua miten eilisestä tulee niin pian kuukausi. Mahtavia kuvia. Näissä on niin paljon ulkomaantuntua, kaikkea jännää ja mukavaa mukana, myös kesää nyt kun satelee hissunkissun (vaikka saa kyllä sataa, kun silloin maalit menee paremmin). Eiköhän sieltä kaupungista löydy vaikka mitä syksyysi ja talveesi. Ja opinnäyte, nyt jo!
ReplyDeleteTeekuppeja, vino pino!
Hey, do you possibly still have some exhibition invitations? I'd be happy to have one. :)
ReplyDeleteit looks so nice.
ReplyDeletei really like the plates you did for the show!
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely show!!
looks so good Hanna!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work
ReplyDeleteLooks just beautiful...
ReplyDeletemerci hanna
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI wrote about finland and finish blogs on my blog today. I linked to your blog, hope it´s ok.
Love, Lina
I meant finnish blogs of course, not finish. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love everything you are doing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSoy una admiradora de tu trabajo desde españa:
ReplyDeletePrecioso!!!!!
<3
ReplyDeletethis looks magical. love love it :)
ReplyDeletei like the bear!
ReplyDeleteI love your work..and I am so glad I stumbled via your blog...
ReplyDeleteI just find your blog and I like your drawing and your photo:)
ReplyDelete