Oct 15, 2010

Hei



Thank you for nice words, I've had some kind of a break from here. Tomorrow is our moving day, we have a new home now (it's not the one in the first picture, that's an old smoke sauna). See you!

4 comments:

  1. New home, how exciting. Always like your pictures, that's a good looking sauna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm agree with Elisabeth, I love your pictures. I find them really poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei onpa hienoa, uusi koti! onnea sinne, leipää ja suolaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, elisabeth. it's nice to hear you like them. i hope someone takes good care of that sauna, I think I've bathed there maybe 20 years ago or more.

    duermevela, thank you. i didn't use to think my pictures being poetic, but it's good thing to hear. greetings to madrid!

    outi, kiitos paljon! odotus palkitsi. tervetuloa onni, leipä ja suola!

    ReplyDelete