Nov 30, 2010

Joulukalenteri


Tomorrow starts December, and my advent calendar. This year too, there will be one picture per day. I hope you like it!

13 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would do this again. I loved the previous two years calendars...I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy :-) The last one has been so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! it is snowing in England as predicted having many chai lattes and plan to read moomin midwinter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! Wonderful news! I loved your calendar last year, it made every December day so much magical... so I am looking forward of this year's too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennifer, happy to hear you liked them. and i hope you like the new one too.. have a nice december!

    kristina, thank you! i'm happy to have you following.

    ann-mari, sounds very comfortable. it's not snowing here today, but everything is white. i'm just finishing moominvalley in november, maybe it's time for the midwinter now.

    naa, happy to hear. i hope it's going to be like that this year too and that you have a nice december.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hip hei! avasin jo ekan luukun:)

    ja kortit tuli eilen, kiitos! ovat niin kauniita että rupesin miettimään raaskinko lähettää niitä kenellekään, tekisi mieli pitää itsellä kaikki;)
    tai sitten mun täytynee vaan tilata itelleni lisää..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi! Vaikka joulu jääkin tänäkin vuonna väliin oon tässä messissä mielelläni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been longing for your christmas calender since last years ended :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. outi, jee! kiva kun oot kanssa mukana kalenterissa. ja että ne kortitkin oli mukavia. suuri kiitos vielä. ja mukavaa talviviikonloppua! kävelin tänään teilläpäin ja siellä oli hieno meri.

    sc, mukavaa! onko siellä kaukana talvea? terkkuja!

    saga, oh i'm happy to hear. hope you like it this year too.

    lisen, tack tack, happy to hear that from you!

    lotte, happy to have you following, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful!!! your last year's calendar inspired me to do one this year, remember i said? so it's up and running now and i'm loving it.
    following yours daily :)
    have a nice weekend Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yours is a joy to see each day!!

    ReplyDelete