
Only few sets are left. So thank you again.
For those who are visiting/being in Helsinki, my christmas cards are also sold at Napa shop's christmas sale, open until 21st of December. Napa books has an online shop too with some of their great things.
In the morning I'll take a train and have a little weekend holiday (and take the puppets with me). Hope you have a nice weekend.
Dec 3, 2010
Cards, cards and Napa and a weekend trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bought some Christmas cards last week and I'm going to decorate them over the weekend and then send to my relatives:).
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to my set of cards :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you put the one for me aside. :)
ReplyDeleteI will pay you this evening...
congrats on your success!
hi hanna i just found your lovely blog and work, i love it all!
ReplyDeleteemma
I received my cards today. They are lovely - kiitos Hanna!
ReplyDeleteYour advent calendar is really really superb and magic. Thnak you so uch for this beautifull present. I'm waiting for it everydays !
ReplyDeleteSorry for mistakes, I meant Thank you so much for this beautifull present !
ReplyDeletetöttöröö-terveiset Hanoista!
ReplyDelete