Dec 19, 2010

Snowy greetings





Wrapping presents, cleaning, watching snow, eating, taking time. I'd like to find a good book to read during Christmas.

Studio Fludd did an interview, greetings to Venice! And hope you're enjoying Joulukalenteri, still a few more days..

9 comments:

  1. oi hanna, miten hieno postaus! rakastan sitä toista kuvaa, kun katson niitä valoja. jouluterkkuja hannalle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interview! I'm also very much enjoying your calender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenna, hyviä jouluterkkuja!

    kerry, happy to hear. seems like you have snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wrapping.i'd be happy with that.no need to open :-)
    did you make your himmeli? it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kristina, yes it was nice making them too. hoping a nice christmas time to you!

    melinda, these wrappings are fun to make, addictive. i didn't make this himmeli. i think it's very beautiful too, maybe because it's so small. i've been planning to make one since last year. i want to collect some club-rush (?) next year to finally make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors in the first picture! I'm enjoying Joulukalenteri very much, so far 16 is my favorite. Great interview, thanks for sharing! Hope you have a nice Christmas time too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already said but I'm a fan of your Joulukalenteri, Thank you very much for all the pleausure you give me.
    Have a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours in the first picture..I would love just to have it and put it on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete