Dec 21, 2010

One rainy day last summer




Soon I will go away for Christmas.

But I've been thinking about Japan much recently, and today I got one film of photos from Japan. On my way to school and back on a rainy day.

I appreciate all the notes you leave here, I'm not always so good at leaving them myself.

8 comments:

  1. hi hanna, i´m for the first time at your blog and i think i will have a look from time to time.
    i like the atmosphere of your photos and especially like the last one with the engarland. it looks like so magical. as if it wants to tell a story, lotte.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihania kuvia tuli. pitkän ajan jälkeen on aina kivaa saada vanha filmi takaisin kun ei oikein edes muista mitä siellä oli. mulla taitaa olla vielä pari kuvaa yhdellä filmillä oottelemassa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lotte, hei. nice that you found your way here and welcome again. i think the decorations were tanabata decorations, or another festival. hope it tells you some stories.

    satu,
    niin, pitkä on aika jo ja jännittää, että miten pitkä on ennen kun pääsee takaisin. mutta on se jännää kun saa uusia kuvia, eikä muista mitä siellä on. mulla on jossain piilossa ehkä vielä joku filmi, kun vaan muistaisin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hirmu kauniita kuvia. niiden mukana tuntee tuulen ja kuulee ropinan.
    täällä ropisi eilen, sellainen tropiikkinen hetken rysäys.

    onnenkipinöitä uudelle vuodelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sun analogiset kuvat ovat tosi ihana!! nämä punaiset kengät ovat niin söpö :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tanabata image is so pretty!
    You clever bunny!
    Love Sandwich
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete