



I'm here at my hometown. Plan was to go skiing every day, but a little flu has kept me indoors mostly. Today we found some old craft things and played a little with my niece. And we have a pie and a cake to bake. Looking forward to the usual flea market visit and some weaving.
Feb 22, 2011
Indoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that first photo with the feather is so pretty! get well soon. :)
ReplyDeletemáni,
ReplyDeletenice to hear :) i feel better already, thank you. greetings!
Such a fine collage - and I love the photo with the pink feather.
ReplyDeleteThanks Inger Marie, it was nice to find good coloured paper to play with.
ReplyDeleteHi Hanna, I hope you are all well again...I really like the colours in these pictures...I love to craft around with old paper and glue :)
ReplyDeletesounds perfect!! jealous :)
ReplyDelete