My thoughts and wishes go to Japan today.
Same here. It's simply horrible...
couldn't believe the news when i heard them this morning on the radio. wish we could help.beautiful words and picture.
Mine too. I donated to the Red Cross but it doesn't seem like enough. So terrible. :(
Oh, yes.I think to all people I met in Japan when I went.
yes, it's so difficult to imagine. somehow it feels like i should be there, even though i know it wouldn't help anything.
kuin myös. tuntuu todella kurjalta.lähetän myös ajatukseni merten taa.
same here :( I felt very sad hearing the news.so horrible...
thank you.thank you.thank you all.sakura will look extra beautiful this year.
Same here. It's simply horrible...
ReplyDeletecouldn't believe the news when i heard them this morning on the radio. wish we could help.
ReplyDeletebeautiful words and picture.
Mine too. I donated to the Red Cross but it doesn't seem like enough. So terrible. :(
ReplyDeleteOh, yes.
ReplyDeleteI think to all people I met in Japan when I went.
yes, it's so difficult to imagine. somehow it feels like i should be there, even though i know it wouldn't help anything.
ReplyDeletekuin myös. tuntuu todella kurjalta.
ReplyDeletelähetän myös ajatukseni merten taa.
same here :( I felt very sad hearing the news.
ReplyDeleteso horrible...
thank you.
ReplyDeletethank you.
thank you all.
sakura will look extra beautiful this year.